Monday, June 29, 2009

About Me

*My name is Marlene and I work at the Barrow County Alternative School. Most people when the hear where I work the say "Oh I'm sorry that you have to work with all of those bad children", and I tell them they are not bad they just made a bad choice at some point.

*I work with the middle school children, grades 6-8. You know that age where thay think they know everything, and they are tring to find their selves.

*I have been in education now for almost 4 years. I love what I do, and I love the children that I work with.

*I hope this course will help me be more uptodate with what the children are doing. You know that they think we dont know anything.

*I hop this will help to be able to share my thoughts and views with other people in education.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the class!! It's great to have you on board and I hope that it will meet (and exceed) your expectations. Unfortunately, I do feel that many educators aren't up to date with everything that our students are doing now on the web, which is one of the reasons for my sponsoring this class. So, with that being said, it's a very positive thing that you're doing to "update" yourself.

    ReplyDelete