Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing 16

  • What were your feelings on social networking before you took this course? Were you active in any form of social networking before you took this course? If so, was it personal or professional? Yes I am a member of both myspace and Facebook. I am a member for personal reasons and to keep an eye on my boys.
  • If you've never gotten involved in social networking for professional purposes, had you ever considered using web-based tools as means of networking with other educators before? No I never really thought about being able to use social networking for professional reasons, but now I will.
  • Regarding PLNs (Personal/Professional Learning Networks), what are your initial thoughts about them? It looks to me like we can use these to share Ideas with people not only in our school, our district, but all over.
  • Looking at your own professional practices, do you think building your own PLN could benefit you? Why or why not? YES! This will enable me to share my thoughts quicker with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment